Re: The Debian Maintainers GR

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> writes:
> Could you just read the long email I just sent a few hours ago? You
> replied to it, so I assume you have noticed it, but somehow I get the
> impression that you didn't actually have a look at the content.

I guess I misunderstood this comment:

"(2) As soon as someone is in the DM keyring, a DD can give him upload
rights for virtually every package by adding the DM to the Uploaders
field and adding the DM-Upload-Allowed field."

I understood it to mean "virtually every package in the archive",
whereas you probably meant "virtually every package the DD maintains".
Sorry for the confusion. I don't actually have any quarrel over your
(other) points about sponsorship.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *