Re: Limited upload rights for NMs GR Proposal

Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 08:33:20PM +0200, Bastian Venthur wrote:
>>   * confirmed that the New Maintainer successfully passed the ID-, T&S-
>>     and P&P check

>   So I'd gladly support/second a proposal in that direction. But like
> said, your current one is too shy, and almost worthless as it's a
> workaround for DAM delays, and not really a valuable improvement of
> anything.

I tend to agree with you that the "after ID- T&S- and P&P check" rule,
might be too tight. I tried to find a good balance between ensuring the
NM is qualified enough to grant the rights and not officially(!)
qualified enough for the full DD rights.

So what would you propose as a trigger where the AM can decide to add
the NM to the NM-keyring?

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org