Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

On Friday 22 June 2007 14:50, Mark Brown wrote:
> This depends.  Like a number of other people I believe that it is
> important to exercise your right to vote whenever possible.

You can consider it important to exercise your right to vote *because* you
deem a specific system imporant to support its process. But the target person
does not see Debian's 'democratic' process as important enough to participate
in, as a matter of fact, they want to explicitly stop supporting it by
cancelling their DD-ship.

Thijs