Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

Pierre Habouzit writes ("Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute"):
>   I understand you're upset by all the fuss, that you're frustrated with
> the amount of crappy mail it generated. Everybody is. But that does not
> gives you any right to be an asshole.

Well, I thought it was harmless sarcasm but you may think I'm being an
asshole.

Unfortunately the project doesn't have any way of dealing with my
alleged misbehaviour short of expelling me.  Oh, damn, I'm plugging my
social committee proposal again.

Ian.