Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 12:08:04PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Sven Luther writes ("Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute"):
> > On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 10:39:46AM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > > [stuff]
> >
> > I applaud your proposal, [...]
>
> OMG WTF.  I'm very sorry everyone.  Obviously it must have been a
> terrible idea.  I take it back.

  that's a terribly unclever and unsuitable answer. This kind of
behaviour is the very exact kind of things that make Sven fly of the
handle and you know it. Not to mention that it's particularly weak-kneed
to hit someone that is already knocked-down.

  I mean, what do you expect ? You want Sven to now flood -vote so that
he's "finally" kicked out from -vote as well ? Well, very clever from
you. Very scurvy as well.

  Sven has been disgraced from the project. The worse possible way.
There is absolutely *no* reason to be happy. That's very sad,
independently from the fact that he deserved it or not. *NOW* *WE* the
Debian project *MUST* STFU and let this sad story die. Time to let go.

  I understand you're upset by all the fuss, that you're frustrated with
the amount of crappy mail it generated. Everybody is. But that does not
gives you any right to be an asshole.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit