Re: GR PROPOSAL : The Debian Infrastructure is owned by the whole Debian project, and not a few select individuals.

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 06:20:33PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I don't recognize the suspension as valid,

Too bad, since apparently everyone else does (or at least if they don't,
they aren't saying so)

[...]
> We all joined Debian thinking each DD is equal in right and duties,

No, that's not true. You apparently did, but I sure as hell didn't.
Please don't speak for anyone save yourself.

(now people can go ahead and flame me again for "feeding the troll" as
they did last time, but I don't think it's good to leave inaccuracies
like these standing)

--
Shaw's Principle:
	Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will