Re: GR PROPOSAL : The Debian Infrastructure is owned by the whole Debian project, and not a few select individuals.

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 01:13:55AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 06:20:33PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I don't recognize the suspension as valid,
>
> Too bad, since apparently everyone else does (or at least if they don't,
> they aren't saying so)

Well, the DAMs set up a procedure, and they didn't follow it, they made
the expulsion procedure a lynch mob, where the one side who won was the
one able to tell the worse things about the other, independent of it
being right or not. They hide the facts, in order to not make people
notice that it was something done as a mafioso manipulation of the DPL
election, since frans and co didn't want me to participate, and at least
Joerg had a private axe to grind with Anthony Towns.

> [...]
> > We all joined Debian thinking each DD is equal in right and duties,
>
> No, that's not true. You apparently did, but I sure as hell didn't.
> Please don't speak for anyone save yourself.

Yeah, you also believe that it is ok for debian to be unfair, and that i
should be removed just because the other side in this is so vital that
you fear that they will stop working on debian if they don't get their
way.

You told me you won't even try to mediate, because you knew frans would
not hear you or anyone.

Well, i believed that debian should be fair, and i believed that all DDs
are equal, and that if you wanted to participate on something you could,
and i believe many many other DDs believed such, and this is the cause
of the huge level of frustration that has been around lately.

So, i guess that if you are right, then i have been lied to. Who will
give me back my lost time Debian has vampirized out of me after it has
lured me with false promises ?

> (now people can go ahead and flame me again for "feeding the troll" as
> they did last time, but I don't think it's good to leave inaccuracies
> like these standing)

Yeah, it is astunding how much time and energy people can invest in
this, while a bit of good will and a tenth of the time should have
solved this a year ago,

Saddened,

Sven Luther