Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2007: Draft ballot

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 07:06:18PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Frankly, if the explanation is too complex for the voter, I
>  really don't want the vote.

Wher you want the vote or not is irrelevant. In my understanding of
the constitutions, even the dumbest DD is entitled to vote.

Or are we going to require an IQ test before people allowing to vote,
understanding the ballot being one of the test?

Greetings
Marc