Re: Question for Sam Hocevar

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007, Stephen Gran wrote:

> >    I have been contributing to Debian for about 8 years, and mocking the
> > delay and the decisions of the release team for about 3 weeks (11/30 to
> > 12/20). You have every right to call this "regular", but if you do I
> > am afraid I don't know how I may convince you that this was something
> > isolated, especially if you already read my answer to Steve on the very
> > same subject.
>
> I was actually referring both to that and to your "this is how much I
> care" comment about bubulle's translation posts.  Admittedly, you did
> say you thought it was useful work, but only after mocking it first.

   I don't believe mocking bubulle's posts where he admits posting
"noise [...] to make one's point" (his words) constitutes mocking his
work, especially with the following clarification. Also, bubulle said he
was "definitely not" offended (his words again, for which you must have
evidence since you are on the IRC channel where they were written).

Regards,
--
Sam.