Re: Question for Sam Hocevar

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 07:40:37PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 03 Mar 2007, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > >    Maybe it is just a linguistic problem. Is it "last" that you find
> > > offensive or is it "measure"?
> >
> > Was that a purposeful attempt to dodge the GNAA question, or did you not
> > understand the question?
>
> I think your question is somehow irrelevant. I've never seen sam's
> involvment in GNAA related stuff change anything wrt his Debian
> contributions.
>
> We don't ask every candidates their religions, beliefs or their criminal
> record.

However, I beleive it's fair to ask a candidate if they have any
involvement with a well known group of #debian (and other places)
trolls, as this does bear a direct relevence.

Neil
--
<Ganneff> Maulkin: there is no html tag <Ganneff> (yet? could be
	extended like <Ganneff>foo</Ganneff> -> Ganneff kills foo?) :)