Re: Question to the candidates: inclusion of the kFreeBSD-* ports

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:

Ah, I expected the candidates to take the 5 minutes it takes to get up
to speed wrt the kFreeBSD ports by reading the appropriate status
pages.

I can't be expected to know everything about Debian; in this particular
case, I didn't even know there *were* such status pages. If you could
give me a link, I wouldn't mind reading it and perhaps following up with
a better response.

Please, look at mail to d-d-a from this month

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/02/msg00003.html

It contains all information from porters side.
ftpmaster side is just silent :-(

Petr