DPL Debate Scheduling [Re: DPL Debate Volunteers and Format]

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Don Armstrong wrote:
> I'd like to make a decision on the time for the debate within the
> next few days, so if you have serious objections to either method,
> you need to make them known.

Most of the candidates have responded to my requests for scheduling
information, but:

 Gustavo Franco <stratus@debian.org>
 Sven Luther <svenl@debian.org>
 Steve McIntyre <93sam@debian.org>
 Simon Richter <sjr@debian.org>

still have not. In the off chance that they're not reading their
Debian mailboxes, I'm sending this to -vote.

The current scheduling information is here:

http://svn.donarmstrong.com/don/trunk/projects/debian/dpl_debates/debate_schedule.gnumeric

and if I don't hear differently in the next 24 hours, I'll assume that
I have free reign to schedule the debate at any free time within that
schedule.

Don Armstrong

--
All bad precedents began as justifiable measures.
 -- Gaius Julius Caesar in "The Conspiracy of Catiline" by Sallust