Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 08:37:27AM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> On Thu Feb 15, 2007 at 13:13:36 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > -vote dropped

And readded apparently. Do we really have to have these conversations
across multiple lists?

> > > i think someone running more than one autobuilder for more than _two_
> > > years now (okay, not for the officical archive, but i see that as
> > > nonrelevant here) demonstrats very good that he mets your mentioned
> > > technical constraints.
> I didn't thought of Aurelien, but of a few other persons, who are acting
> as buildd maintainers for experimental and non-free packages.

Experimental and non-free packages go to the official archive... I'm
not seeing what you're asking for here. Beyond re-enabling access for
those packages to be uploaded over the past couple of months (which has
now happened) I haven't heard any requests related to any of that.

Cheers,
aj