Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 11:11:55PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > > It's not peer review when we discuss it later and none of us (including
> > > you) have any power to do anything about it, except via long drawn-out
> > > political processes.
> > Err, I could change it right now if I thought that was the best thing
> > to do. I'm not, for the reasons I've already commented on.
> Right, you could change dak. You can't/won't/? fix the process by which
> the current restrictions were added though.

I don't think that's broken in the first place.

The way buildd requests are dealt with... might not be broken, but is
certainly suboptimal. But there's improvements in the pipeline for that
(which, yes, I do need to mail about), and afaics running a qemu based
buildd does nothing to improve it.

Cheers,
aj