Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads

On 2007-02-10, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> Personally, I don't like either of the checks, but I've seen zero
> effort from Aurelian and friends to demonstrate they can be trusted,

if we have DDs that can't be trusted, don't we have major problem?

AJ: if you really mean they are untrusted, please start a expulsion
process.
Having the DPL and ftp-master saying specific people are not truster are
really not good.

> and this GR just seems to be continuing the whole adversarial approach,
> so as far as I'm concerned the last sentence in [0] still holds...

the last sentence in that mail hopefully don't stand if the developers
decide otherwise.

/Sune
 - not a DD so my opinions don't count [3]

[3]  http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/08/msg00157.html