Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 03:37:28PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 02:44:37PM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> > The security implications of those practices should be evident to anyone.
>
>   This is (sorry) bullshit. Binary only uploads are _not_ less secure
> than binary+source ones. Having a source side by side with the binary
> module does not give more security than binary-only uploads.

Nice considerations, but I was talking about
alternative/unofficial/untrastable/whatever-you-prefer
buildd networks (which was at the origin of current vetos for some archs).
So your considerations about binary vs source uploads can be interesting but
not appropriate for the matter.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine