Re: GR proposal - Restricted-media amendments to the DFSG

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006, Andreas Barth wrote:

> What's that for, now? Obviously the majority (and also the secretary)
> wasn't the opinion the DFSG needs to be changed. Could you please just
> accept the decision being done, and can we go back to work?

   Well since obviously the majority was of the opinion that the
above two additions were compliant with the DFSG, it strikes me as
obvious that the DFSG need clarification for those who did not exactly
understand them that way. Just for consistency, you know.

Regards,
Sam.
--
         DUMBLEDORE DIES IN THE NEW HARRY POTTER BOOK
            SEVERUS SNAPE IS THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE