Re: GR proposal - Restricted-media amendments to the DFSG

* Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org) [060406 09:05]:
> After the vote of GR 2006-001, we end up with an unclear situation about
> the GNU Free Documentation License. While documents using this license
> are considered free provided they don't use invariant sections, the DFSG
> don't contain the necessary modifications. Therefore, I'm proposing the
> following general resolution:

What's that for, now? Obviously the majority (and also the secretary)
wasn't the opinion the DFSG needs to be changed. Could you please just
accept the decision being done, and can we go back to work?

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/