Re: Anton's amendment

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 01:36:09PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> Can you please explain then where the DFSG contains any statement of
> limitation on the concept of modifiability?  Where does it allow for
> any limitations on modifiability?
>
> More specifically: if there is such a limitation in the text, surely
> it must be clear whether the limitation is:

I consider this an argument in favour of my interpretation.  It is
clear and doesn't require any exceptions in the applicability of DFSG.
Your interpretation ("arbitrary modifications") requires list of
exceptions so I can ask: why DFSG doesn't contain any hints about such
exceptions.

Anton Zinoviev

P.S. I mean the second interpretation from my first post in this thread.