Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 01:31:30PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 06:13:14PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > no, the truth is, you're blinkered and inflexible and determined to
> > twist [...]

> how long did it take to train you?  can you do other tricks?

Yes, I can also organize bug-squashing parties, work with the ftp and QA
teams to ensure obsolete packages are removed from the archive, do NMUs in
order to fix bugs in others packages, and propose release schedules.  And
what is it that you do for Debian again?  Defender of the faith and arbiter
of orthodoxy, was it, whose reasoning is so self-evident that it needs no
defense but always justifies being an asshole to your fellow developers?

Oh, oops, I've gone off script.  I mean... <ahem> "chicken butt."