Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 04:12:09PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 01:34:45AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 01:08:36PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > > I'm willing to debate whatever you want to debate about the GFDL, but
> > > not with insults and shouting.
> >
> > no, the truth is, you're not. you're blinkered and inflexible and
> > determined to twist every little thing until anyone reasonable just
> > gives up.
>
> That's simply not true.
>
> You may have discussed this with other people in the past, but not with
> me. You have sent me all of two mails that were full of insult, none of
> which contained anything which could pursuade me into buying your
> argument.

you'll have to excuse me if i see all you faceless drones who parrot the
exact same mindless lies as interchangeable Zealot Propaganda Units.

with one of you, as with all, there's no point in engaging in debate or
any kind of civilised discourse.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)