Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 10:10:11AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 04:12:09PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > > no, the truth is, you're not. you're blinkered and inflexible and
> > > determined to twist every little thing until anyone reasonable just
> > > gives up.

> > That's simply not true.

> > You may have discussed this with other people in the past, but not with
> > me. You have sent me all of two mails that were full of insult, none of
> > which contained anything which could pursuade me into buying your
> > argument.

> you'll have to excuse me if i see all you faceless drones who parrot the
> exact same mindless lies as interchangeable Zealot Propaganda Units.

> with one of you, as with all, there's no point in engaging in debate or
> any kind of civilised discourse.

no, the truth is, you're blinkered and inflexible and determined to twist
every little thing until anyone reasonable just gives up. it's really not
worth the bother of "debating" with extremist nutcases, you just go around
and around in circles over the same ground. and you can't win. no matter
what points you make, you jerks will just ignore them and THEN CONTINUE WITH
THE SAME OLD LIES, NO MATTER HOW OFTEN OR HOW RECENTLY THEY HAVE BEEN
DISCREDITED. and when that isn't working, or perhaps just for variety, you
lot throw in all sorts of stupid non-sequitirs and tangents to distract and
side-track any argument so that it gets bogged down in irrelevancies. for
months. or years. and again and again and again.[1]

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2006/01/msg00316.html for those
playing along at home and not catching the irony