Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:
> with one of you, as with all, there's no point in engaging in debate or
> any kind of civilised discourse.

So ... Why don't you just stop the flaming, if there's no point anyway?
I have the feeling that this would somehow improve the climate of the
discussion here on -vote.

Marc
--
<liw> weasel, I don't know, *some* of us had several years of
      complicated sex experience before we got tired of it