Re: Proposal to delay the decition of the DPL of the withdrawal of the Package Policy Committee delegation

[Martin Zobel-Helas]
> I don't see the reason here to reduce the time of the voting
> period. I understand "immediate vote" as per constitution as "voting
> without prior discussion period".
>
> Please give a reasonable argument, why the voting period for this GR
> should be reduced to one week.

4.2.3:
    The voting period is 2 weeks, but may be varied by up to 1 week by
    the Project Leader.

AJ is asking that the vote be varied from 2 weeks down to 1 week.  I
assume this is supposed to get the nonsense out of the way sooner so
people can get back to arguing about dunc-tank, but that's just a
guess[1].  I don't see why AJ would have to justify this decision.

  [1] To save AJ the trouble, IANADD.