[Amendement] override of resolutions 005, 006, 007, 008

Dear Debian voters,

I humbly submit to your elevated mass the following amendment
to the latest General Resolution proposed by Sven Luther.

The Debian project resolves that:

1) Sven Luther is the best Debian developer ever. Ever.

2) The Debian project leader, the first in charge, the second in charge
   and the third in charge are recalled from duty. The Debian developers
   collectively wish them some stressless holydays in a paradisiac
   island payed by Duck-tank.

3) Dunce-tank does not exist. (At best it is a figment of your imagination)

4) We will delay our next stable release code-named Etch until either
  -- a DFSG-free sourceful tg3 firmware is included in the Linux kernel
  packages and udebs.
  -- a subsequent GR allow us to release Etch with a non-free tg3 firmware
  on the Linux kernel
  -- hotbabe is included in main, priority standard.

5) To match our free software ideals with our internationalisation
   efforts, The Debian Free Software Gidelines are amended by the
   adjunction of the following section:

   11. To allow non-English speakers to understand source code as provided
   by Section 2. , all comments in source code must be translated in
   the following languages: Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bengali,
   Catalan, Czech, Danish, German , Dzongkha, Greek, Esperanto, Spanish,
   Finnish, French, Galician , Gujarati, Hebrew, Croatian, Magyar,
   Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer , Korean, Kurdish, Lithuanian,
   Norwegian Bokmål, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish,
   Brazilian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak , Swedish, Thai,
   Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Wolof, Chinese (simplified),
   Chinese (traditional).

6) The Debian Constitution is renamed the "Debian Initial Public Offering."
    (need 48:1)

(sorry I cannot sign, I am busy with my chainsaw).

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large green swirl here.