[Amendement] override of resolutions 005, 006, 007, 008
Dear Debian voters,
I humbly submit to your elevated mass the following amendment
to the latest General Resolution proposed by Sven Luther.
The Debian project resolves that:
1) Sven Luther is the best Debian developer ever. Ever.
2) The Debian project leader, the first in charge, the second in charge
and the third in charge are recalled from duty. The Debian developers
collectively wish them some stressless holydays in a paradisiac
island payed by Duck-tank.
3) Dunce-tank does not exist. (At best it is a figment of your imagination)
4) We will delay our next stable release code-named Etch until either
-- a DFSG-free sourceful tg3 firmware is included in the Linux kernel
packages and udebs.
-- a subsequent GR allow us to release Etch with a non-free tg3 firmware
on the Linux kernel
-- hotbabe is included in main, priority standard.
5) To match our free software ideals with our internationalisation
efforts, The Debian Free Software Gidelines are amended by the
adjunction of the following section:
11. To allow non-English speakers to understand source code as provided
by Section 2. , all comments in source code must be translated in
the following languages: Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bengali,
Catalan, Czech, Danish, German , Dzongkha, Greek, Esperanto, Spanish,
Finnish, French, Galician , Gujarati, Hebrew, Croatian, Magyar,
Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer , Korean, Kurdish, Lithuanian,
Norwegian Bokmål, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish,
Brazilian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak , Swedish, Thai,
Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Wolof, Chinese (simplified),
6) The Debian Constitution is renamed the "Debian Initial Public Offering."
(sorry I cannot sign, I am busy with my chainsaw).
Imagine a large green swirl here.