Re: [Amendement] override of resolutions 005, 006, 007, 008

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 08:13:36PM +0000, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Dear Debian voters,
>
> I humbly submit to your elevated mass the following amendment
> to the latest General Resolution proposed by Sven Luther.

> The Debian project resolves that:
>
> 1) Sven Luther is the best Debian developer ever. Ever.

Bill, can you please tell me why you do this ? What have i ever done to you to
get this kind of handling ?

All i did over this firmware issue, is to try to achieve a resolution which is
in the best interest of debian, maybe not in the best way ever, but i believe
that the resolution i proposed is light-years better than the one which was
voted upon, and you would also say so if you had bothered to read it.

Many have publicly or privately commented on it, and said that it was the
better resolution, like Andreas Barth for example.

Friendly,

Sven Luther