Re: Summary? (Or: my vote is for sale!)

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 08:48:19AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> It would serve as summary, if nothing else. But we also had a discussion with
> the DPL, who suggested a new GR which could be signed by the kernel team, the
> d-i team and the RMs (signed = seconded here).

While we were discussing that, Manoj proposed an amendment to Frederik's
proposal that seems to have achieved consensus amongst the various folks
who care, which seems like the ideal outcome to me. As long as there's
a proposal that roughly meets the concerns of the kernel, boot, RM and
-legal folks, I'm perfectly happy.

Cheers,
aj