Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:44:36 +0200, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> said:

> Denis, if this issue gets voted before the clarification of the
> firmware stuff, i would take this extremely bad. Please wait your
> turn, and favour issues which are technically important above bass
> politcking.

        This is wrong. Denis, do feel free to call for a vote as soon
 as you think there has been enough discussion. There is no need for
 any proposal to wait upon any other proposal. If you want, we can
 start vote on this and any other pending proposal this weekend.

        manoj
--
Love is the salt of life; a higher taste It gives to pleasure, and
then makes it last.  -- Buckingham