Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:14:57 -0500, Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> said:

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:44:36 +0200, Sven Luther
> <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> said:
>> Denis, if this issue gets voted before the clarification of the
>> firmware stuff, i would take this extremely bad. Please wait your
>> turn, and favour issues which are technically important above bass
>> politcking.

>         This is wrong. Denis, do feel free to call for a vote as
>         soon
>  as you think there has been enough discussion. There is no need for
>  any proposal to wait upon any other proposal. If you want, we can
>  start vote on this and any other pending proposal this weekend.

        Err, I should have stated that "as long as the minimum
 discussion period is over". Denis's proposal awas seconded around 21
 Sep 2006, so we are still in minimum discussion for that.

        Sorry about that. There have been so many of these proposals
 floating around I am beginning to lose track.

        manoj
--
Some marriages are made in heaven -- but so are thunder and lightning.