Re: State of the GR's: Part 2 - Position statement on the DPL and Dunc-Tank

also sprach Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> [2006.09.24.2207 +0200]:
>  J)
> From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
> Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:56:38 +0200
>
>  Signature made by expired key 220BC883330C4A75 Martin F. Krafft
>  <madduck@madduck.net>

My key has been updated and available on the keyservers long before
I seconded the proposal.

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

"... alle sätze der logik sagen aber dasselbe. nämlich nichts."
                                                       -- wittgenstein