Re: non-free firmware and d-i

Geert Stappers wrote:
>  [ ] Just document how to (re)build with non free drivers.

This is a good idea, of course.  Is "building a custom d-i image"
described anywhere?  I think it *is*, because I seem to remember this
being used for some custom distros, but I can't find the document right now.
Anyone know where it is?

Maximizing the number of systems which can be supported with the
standard d-i image plus an additional disk/net repo/etc is still a good
idea, which is why I'm working on it, and it's 90% done already.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

Bush admitted to violating FISA and said he was proud of it.
So why isn't he in prison yet?...