Re: Firmware & Social Contract: GR proposal

With this message I formally second aj's proposed resolution from

I deeply appreciate this, I believe it is the right step to bring back
Debian to its origins and hopefully will help reducing the tensions in
the project caused by the SC change.

Still, I want to ask you to reconsider point f, which proposes an
in-person debate to be held at the next debconf. This is unfair, because
it excludes from the debate two classes of developers: people who cannot
partecipate to the debconf[1] and people who are not proficient enough
in spoken english to be able to fully express themselves in an in-person

[1] not just because of money issues, but also because for many people
it is not easy to take a week off work.