Auditing project assets (Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project)

[-project readers, we've been discussing how to audit various Debian
assets around the world on -vote]

> I suspect getting Europe done first, then SPI in October, then getting
> around to all the other groups (Linux Australia, Debian Japan, various
> latin american groups, etc) would make a lot of sense.

This sounds like a good plan.

> Should we move this discussion to -project? What information would you
> like to get from me, and how? (either historical, in so far as I have it,
> or ongoing authorisations/etc)

Yes, this should stay in -project. If I start with monetary assets, I
think I first would like to have data on authorizations that have been
going on this year.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *