Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 09:00:23PM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 August 2006 17:03, Anthony Towns wrote:
> [publish decisions about where money goes]
> > Hrm. I don't know if we should do the "announce publicly" requirement
> > yet -- that would make most of the expenses we've actually done over
> > the past few years unconstitutional.
> Past expenses where handled as the current constitution allows.

Right -- I meant that "doing things the same way we've always done them
would be unconstitutional".

> [...] I'd interpret the section to allow the DPL to include this
> publication as a 'btw, we bought some disks for ...' sidenote in his
> monthly/bits/for those who care about... reports.

My impression was they'd need to be published when they happened, not
a month or three later when the next random report came out... Manoj?

I don't suppose you're volunteering the be Debian Auditor? :)

Cheers,
aj