Re: DPL Debate Extra Questions

* Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> [2006-03-20 01:49]:
> I think we really should be asking some of these questions throughout
> the year, instead of jammed into a brief 3 week period.

I agree.  I actually wanted to express someting like this but I know
it didn't came across.  What I wanted to say is that maybe (after all
the questions that have been asked recently) *now* is the time to
relax a bit and get back to work.  However (like I said), I agree that
some of these questions are really good and people should continuously
ask themselves.

> And moreover, we all should be thinking about the answers to them,
> not just the candidates.

*nod*.
--
Martin Michlmayr