Re: DPL Debate Extra Questions

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> [2006-03-19 02:15]:
> > I don't know if the candidates wish to answer these outside of the
> > campaign period or not, but if they wish to, feel free.
> I hope they will collectively agree not to. Surely 3 weeks of
> questions should be enough for all of us.

I think we really should be asking some of these questions throughout
the year, instead of jammed into a brief 3 week period. And moreover,
we all should be thinking about the answers to them, not just the

> Some of these questions are really interesting and I encourage
> everyone to think about them, but if people wanted specific answers
> from the candidates they should have asked earlier.

I was kind of sitting on this particular batch of questions 'cause I
wanted ammunition for the debate, but didn't end up using them because
the audience was quite well involved.

Don Armstrong

Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien
a ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien a retrancher.
(Perfection is apparently not achieved when nothing more can be added,
but when nothing else can be removed.)
 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupe'ry, Terres des Hommes