Re: DPL Debate transcripts in preparation

I wrote:
> MJ Ray and I are preparing DPL Debate transcripts
> now.  I am de-interleaving the fine chaos of the
> Debate's Part III free-for-all line by line, producing a
> coherently readable semantical transcript.

I have just seen the color-coded DPL Debate log Manoj
has posted [1].  It looks better than the transcript I
was working on; and with the colors, it's probably just
about as readable.  I had had the Part III transcript
about 50 percent de-interleaved.  Does anyone object if
I abandon the de-interleaving now?  It is time-consuming
and I am not sure that we need it.  The colored log does
the job, I think.

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road