Re: [ot] challenge the DPL team [was: Question for the DPL Teams]

also sprach Penny Leach <penelope.leach@gmail.com> [2006.03.16.1001 +0100]:
>     obviously. And we also get Penny (who has no choice) because she was
>     the one to score the big goals last year. :)
>
> Penny will not be in Mexico :(

:(

That's a real shame. I was sort of implicitly looking forward to
seeing you again after the great time we had in Helsinki.

> ... & the goal scoring was only because beer was withheld until it
> happened :P

Fact is that you scored. It's not a matter for the public what kind
of hoops we had to jump through to make it happen. :)

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i believe that the moment is near when by a procedure
 of active paranoiac thought, it will be possible
 to systematise confusion and contribute to
 the total discrediting of the world of reality."
                                                      -- salvador dali