Re: 2006 DPL debate, 16 March 2006 22:30 UTC

On debian-devel-announce, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> CALL FOR DEBATE QUESTIONS
>
> What do you want Don to ask the candidates?  Please think of questions
> for the candidates now.  This is your chance to get a direct, live
> response in the debate arena from Debian's next DPL to the burning
> question you think of greatest import to the Project---or to some
> smaller question you feel the next DPL should answer.
>
> Don won't give your name; he'll just ask your question.  Then we'll see
> how the candidates respond.

Thank you for the several debate questions various of you have sent me.
If you haven't submitted a debate question yet but would like to, please
reply with your question privately to me within 24 hours of this mail.
Don, David and I would be pleased to receive your question.  Time
permitting, Don will ask your question at the live debate.

This is the last call for debate questions.

--
Thaddeus H. Black <thb@debian.org>