Re: question for all candidates

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> * Matthew Garrett (mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk) [060310 16:25]:
>> No. I reiterate things where Andreas has given misleading answers to
>> direct questions (he repeatedly denies wanting to replace people, but
>> attempted to get at least one person to take over elmo's position in
>> ftp-master, for instance).
>
> I'm quite sure you can point out where he said that he wanted someone to
> take over elmo's position in ftp-master.

Ok. Based on what we've discussed on IRC, you'll admit that Andreas
attempted to get at least one person to agree to take responsibility for
elmo's role as lead ftp-master without consulting elmo first? I think
the difference is largely semantic, but, well.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.vote@srcf.ucam.org