Re: Question to all candidates about stable point releases

* Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org) [060307 09:35]:
> > Changes are currently being implemented to improve the handling of
> > proposed-updates, in order to have those point releases happing more
>
> Since I'm currently running very low on time it may very well be that I
> completely missed this, so could you please give me a short hint where to
> find more about the changes that are being implemented? There probably has
> been an announcement, right?

There was something in Anthony's blog, and also in some of the usual irc
channels. I'm not quite sure that qualifies for a real announcement -
however, on the other side, as this is currently still somehow in the
design phase, I'm not too sure it requires an announcement as long as it
doesn't get in the way of the day-to-day-work.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/