Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:53:33 +1000, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:

> (It would also mean that any interpretation is done when the code's
> being written; so the decisions are predicatable in advance, and if
> any of them appear to be wrong, they can be debated in advance, rather
> than being a distraction from a substantive debate that's trying to
> happen at the same time)

On the other hand, bugs are not always found until tested in real-world
conditions...

(I do agree that automation is useful.  But I think that manual
adjustments may sometimes be necessary.)

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA