Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

> That view, namely "other people may propose ballots that aren't good
> enough, and it's my job to stop that", is precisely a supervisory one.

> Personally, I'd rather the secretarial role be as automatic as possible,
> even to the point where votes would be run without any human
> intervention.  I've thought about that before, but I don't have the
> inclination to write any code for it.

I'd much rather there be someone whose job it is to understand and
interpret the constitution and to point out to people when what they're
trying to do in a GR doesn't make sense under the constitution, won't have
the effect they're aiming for, or will involve complications that they
don't realize.