Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

Quoting Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>:

> On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 12:16:43PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > Quoting Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT>:
> >
> > > Well, maybe the people who mislabeled the "everything is software" vote
> > > as an "editorial change" and deceived many other developers should have
> > > tought about this.
> >
> > The only people it made happy are extremists.  See #207932.
>
> Yes, thanks, that's a great example of how there are people on both sides of
> this issue that are capable of acting like children.
>
> Pass on giving it a second reading, it was nauseating enough to see it come
> through my mailbox the first time.

I'm glad you enjoyed.  It was a great fun.  But, you know, since I'm not
subscribed to -legal, I had to find another way.  There was a choice between
simply closing the silly bug, or playing a bit with extremists for free (as
beer!!!)

Ain't life grand?!!

--
Jérôme Marant