Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

Quoting Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT>:

> Well, maybe the people who mislabeled the "everything is software" vote
> as an "editorial change" and deceived many other developers should have
> tought about this.

The only people it made happy are extremists.  See #207932.  This is a
very good example of the silliness it leads to.  You won't be surprised
to see the same fundamentalists as involved in debian-legal crusades.

I'd propose to revert this and clearly define what software is.

--
Jérôme Marant