Re: Question for candidate Robinson

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 10:40:50PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > No, the package was not non-free, and the argumentation which
> > brought said guy to claim consensus had been reached was not sound,
> > nor was there real consensus i believe.
>
> So someone posted a bug report that wasn't really a bug?

Someone made me believe that debian-legal had reached consensus on this matter
and that ocaml should be removed from main. The bug report was CCed to
debian-legal, and my reply to debian-legal was unwilling, i didn't even notice
before the tenth or so reply.

Nobody in debian-legal corrected the misconception that consensus had been
reached though, which means you all gave your tacit agreement to the reporters
version.

Friendly,

Sven Luther