Re: Question for candidate Robinson

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 12:26:04PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> For anyone still watching, I prepared a concise summary of Sven's behaviour
> in d-legal here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/07/msg01308.html
> I will admit it may not be the most conservatively phrased article, but bear
> in mind it was written after being one of the butts of Sven's invective for
> nearly a week.

And compared to my reply :

Which is much more constructive than anything *you* posted on that thread :

  Please, i started a new thread, where i provided a clear for for for
  analysis
  of the QPL, and identified the individual points which where coming into
  discussion, and started subthreads for each of them with my interpretation
  of
  them. If you feel like discussing this, in a way that leads to a resolution
  of
  this in a timely fashion, then you are welcome to it, if not please don't
  bother concerning yourself with the QPL in the ocaml case, since your
  intention would clearly be to dealy the issue until everyone who opposes you
  has left in disgust, and you can claim consensus.

And remember that the issue got solved to everyones satisfaction without
recurse to bogus dissident or other arguments, but using real DFSG analysis.

Friendly,

Sven Luther