Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

The secret is out. A new cabal is trying to cleanse Debian of women through
pure irritation and MJ is in on the action. Gentlemen, steel yourselves for a
future consisting entirely of endless pedantic hair-splitting over policy,
very little actual technical work and homoerotic all-male skinny dipping geek
parties at exotic locales.*

Dammit man! It's a list of women in Debian! Men are not women! Get a hobby!

*Andreas... I hate to bust your balls but the concept of a Debian Developer
skinny dipping party turns my stomach. I cannot resist its comedic lure.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com