Re: Clarification about krooger's platform

Hi, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:

> MJ Ray wrote:
>
>> Where are these articles posted? As a package sponsor, it could
>> be a useful resource for me and my maintainers. I didn't find
>> them anywhere obvious on http://www.debian.org/devel/join/
>
> [ Locations, mostly on women.alioth.debian.org ]

The Web is about linking. Not being able to find them linked from the main
newmaint page isn't helpful -- arguably, people who know where to search
for them don't need them (as much).

Getting back on-topic: I don't know about you, but on *my* ballot Jonathan
Walther will be ranked directly below the "None of the above" and "Get me
the *censored* out of here" choices.

Just FYI.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de