Re: Questions to candidates: what is source?

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 02:15:00PM -0800, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 10:49:26PM +0900, Seo Sanghyeon wrote:
> >1. How do you define "source code" yourself?
>
> Like pornography, I know "source code" when I see it.  There may be some
> edge cases where not everyone agrees what constitutes source code, but
> porn is like that too.  Where do you draw the line between a tasteful
> nude and exploitive smut?

Easy, willing cooperation of the model. Note that purely fictional
artwork can never be "exploitive smut", because nobody is being
exploited.

(False dilemma, but admittedly it's the false dilemma posited by the
US government to excuse their efforts to control the market)

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |